CONFERMA PAY APP – END-USER TERMS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APP
The Conferma Pay App (“App”) is owned and operated by Conferma Limited (doing business as Conferma Pay), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 05704113 and registered office at 5 Brooks Drive, Cheadle Royal Business Park, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 3TD, United Kingdom (“we”, “us”, “our”). Capitalised Terms used here shall have the same meaning as defined in the Conferma Pay App Service Agreement.
You have been granted access to use the App by your Organisation and/or as part of our Demo Payment Pass (detailed below), together with the services made available on it. Your use of the App is subject at all times to your Organisation’s policies (including its expense policy and any information security and mobile device policies) and these End-User Terms (“Terms”).
Your use of the App will also be governed by the terms and conditions of the relevant app store from where you download the App (Apple App Store or Google Play). You must comply with such terms and conditions at all times.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE APP, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND THAT YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE APP.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to the App. You can review the most current version of these Terms at any time on this page. Your continued use of or access to the App constitutes acceptance of any changes to these Terms.
DEMO PAYMENT PASS
We may, from time to time, provide prospects, partners and their employees or agents with demo payment passes to the App (each a “DPP”) of limited value. If we have given you access to the App and a complimentary DPP, you acknowledge and agree that:
· your DPP is being provided to you strictly for demonstration of the App’s capabilities only for a limited time;
· we have provided you with a limited amount of funds via the App, but such funds are not intended to cover or substitute your personal or business expenses beyond that limited amount;
· you are required to check, and have so checked, with your Organisation’s compliance team whether or not use of a DPP (together with any future or past DPPs) is permitted under your Organisation’s expenses and gifting policies (please do not use the App if such use is not permitted under such policies); and
· we do not accept any responsibility for issues arising out of your use of any DPP save as set out in these Terms.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other information as part of our security procedures when creating an account with us, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at https://help.conferma.com..
You agree that you will:
• not use your user identification code or password with the intent of impersonating another person;
• not allow any other person to use your user access code, password or account;
• comply with your Organisation’s policies and procedures at all times in connection with your use of the App and the services available on it;
• comply with all instructions and policies as may be published by us from time to time in respect of the App; and
• co-operate with any reasonable security or other checks or requests for information made by us from time to time in connection with your use of the App.
You are responsible for taking steps to securely lock your device at all times it is not in use in order to prevent fraud and/or misuse of your device and the App. Your Organisation is responsible for any such misuse.
You will only be able to access certain features and functions of your account once your Organisation has approved access. We have no control over such approval process. Your access to the App and your account is (subject to our rights detailed in these Terms) determined at your organisation’s discretion.
Where you are provided with access to the card payment function of the App, your use of such function is always:
• strictly limited to use for your company expenses in accordance with your Organisation’s travel and expenses policy. The App, and the card payment function, is not for personal use;
• subject to restrictions as to (without limitation) allowance, frequency of payments, currency and country of use and permitted vendors, as pre-determined by your Organisation; and
• subject to our approval for each requested card payment, which we may withhold at our absolute discretion.
You may only use the App for lawful purposes. You may not use the App:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that breaches your Organisation’s policies and procedures, or any other rules and guidelines issued by your Organisation from time to time;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
• to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the App in breach of these Terms; and
• not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
− any part of the App;
− any equipment or network on which the App is stored;
− any software used in the provision of the App; or
− any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We have the right to disable your user identification code, password and access to your account at any time when requested to do so by your Organisation or if we suspect fraud or misuse of the App.
When we consider that a breach of these Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Your failure to comply with these Terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the App;
• notification to your Organisation of your breach; and/or
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
All content on the App is protected by intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved by ConfermaPay.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise in connection with these Terms.
Questions about the Terms should be sent to us at https://help.conferma.com.